MEGAPOLIS Group’s primary activity is the distribution of tobacco products.
The company’s clients include some of the world’s leading tobacco manufacturers: Reemtsma (Imperial Tobacco Group) – since 1999; Gallaher-Liggett-Ducat (Japan Tobacco International) – since 2000; and Philip Morris International – since 2007.
At present according to AC Nielsen data MEGAPOLIS’s tobacco products share accounts for 68,4% of the Russian market (November 2014).
The top 10 brands in the MEGAPOLIS portfolio account for 52% of the Russian tobacco market, by volume (AC Nielsen, December 2014).
MEGAPOLIS tobacco structure enumerates 258 regional offices, including 85 C&C throughout Russian Federation*.
Far East Federal District: 20 offices
Privolzhskiy Federal District: 27 offices
Northwest Federal District: 38 offices
Siberian Federal District: 35 offices
Urals Federal District: 41 offices
Central Federal District: 58 offices
Southern Federal District: 39 offices
*as of December 2014
- Over 3,900 sales agents and CBL (Cross-border logistics).
- DSD coverage of over 160,000 points of sale, including national and regional chains
- The company’s JTI portfolio consists of such global brands as Winston, Mevius, Camel, Sobrianie, Glamour and LD and some Russian brands “Russkiy stil”, “Petr 1”, “Troika” and others. (1)
- PMI has a strongest and wide range portfolio with Marlboro brand at the top, the No. 1 brand in the world and the global No. 4 brand L&M. It also includes 7 most popular global brands out of 15. (2)
- ITG owns strong local, regional and global brands present in deferent price segments on each separate national market which allows to best meet clients and customers’ needs. In addition to strong global cigarette brands Davidoff, Gauloises Blondes and West Imperial Tobaccp is a glogal leading producer of cut filler, cigar, pipes and cigarette paper. (3)